This is a hands-on welding course and is designed around the student doing the actual welding during 90% of the class. The instructor will train each student in the proper techniques and procedure for placing beads. Lectures are stand up; handouts and pocket guides are provided along the way, as needed.
Welders entering this course will be placed in Shielded Metal Arc Welding (SMAW) process.
Welding Course Content:
The content of the course include:-
- Arc Welding Safety
- Basic identification of welding symbols
- Instructions on how to set up and use the welding equipment
- How to read electrode designation
- Five basic weld joints: Butt, Tee, Lap, Corner and Edge
- How to perform fillet welds and properly measure them
- Oxy/Acetylene cutting and safety with hands-on cutting
Why cloy International?
- We are the leading training provider in Nigeria
- All welding consumables (PPE and electrodes) will be provided for FREE
- Feeding is FREE
- FREE Basic HSE training
- Conducive learning environment