The course will enable participants to consider the management of workplace stress at an individual and organisational level, and will help participants develop and implement effective strategies to prevent and manage stress at work.
There will be lots of opportunities to relate the content to the participants’ own work environment, and to consider a range of practical stress management techniques that can help team members whilst executing management health and safety responsibilities.
At Cloy International, we deliver a number of half-day and one-day stress management courses:
- For employees to raise employee awareness of their personal stress levels and to help manage stress more effectively.
- For team leaders, supervisors and line managers who wish to reduce and manage work-related stress.
- By the end of this one-day training course, the participants will have:
- Identified the costs and benefits of dealing with stress
- Defined what stress is and started to recognise the signs of stress
- Tried out some personal stress management strategies and techniques
- Recognised the legal obligation of the employer to reduce work-related stress
- Reviewed the main work areas that can lead to stress and identified ways to address work-related stress throughout the organisation
- Considered the critical role and skills of an effective manager of stress and drawn up their own action plan to address the most prominent issues in managing stress in the workplace