The Oil and Gas Industry training Course is designed for professionals and individuals interested in having a broad knowledge of Oil and Gas downstream business, from lifting of petroleum products to dispensing to end users. During this intensive, three-day session attendees will receive training from veteran Oil and Gas business professionals.
At the end of this course, participants will:-
- Understand the business of running a tank farm (depot operations)
- Appreciate profit making in oil trading
- Have basic understanding of trading the Deregulated product (AGO)
- Know the major oil fractions and their conversion ratio
- Appreciate the business of retail outlets
- Be acquainted with necessary licenses, permits and processes in oil trading
- Have a working knowledge of logistics in oil trading
- Know the mechanisms and dynamics of oil pricing
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for oil and gas industry professionals and ambitious individuals with demanding oil and gas business and senior management goals.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]